The CDC has now recommended COVID vaccine boosters for the following people:
- ALL patients ages 65 and older
- ALL patients who are immunocompromised
- ALL patients ages 18-64 with chronic medical conditions such as obesity, hypertension, diabetes, etc…
- ALL patients ages 18-64 who are in HIGH RISK jobs: healthcare workers, first responders, law enforcement, teachers, retail, etc…
- It has been 6 months since your 2nd Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, OR 2 months since your 1st J&J vaccine
We will be offering the MODERNA COVID booster shot at our office BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Our walk-in FLU shot clinic on Wednesday evenings is still going on, but COVID booster shots MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT!
Also, the CDC states that you can get ANY of the 3 available COVID vaccines as a booster. We are only carrying the Moderna because we think it is the best one. If you want the Pfizer or J&J vaccine as a booster, please contact your local pharmacy.
To register for a Moderna COVID booster vaccine, please visit the link below to register. We will call you to set up an appointment. Please note, we are offering BOOSTER shots only, NOT initial COVID vaccinations.